As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More
In this article, you may find the updated list of the best cordless circular saw for beginners. Our in-depth reviews and buying guides will help you to choose the tools for your next DIY projects.
There are many types of circular saw available in the online market. Cordless circular saws are different than corded electric saws. Most of the cordless circular saws are powered by brushed or brushless motors.
There are many things you should know before choosing a cordless circular saw. Battery and motor are the main focusing points when choosing cordless tools. We breakdown every point step by step to help beginners make the right decision.
3 Best cordless circular saw for beginners
1. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular
This Dewalt 20v max cordless circular saw is the most renowned and successful tool to DIYers and professional workers. After long research, we found some unique features which are designed for beginners. That may help to operate this tool effortlessly.
Here’s why I recommend it for beginners.
- A powerful brushless motor runs this tool. It provides 5200RPM and maintains speed under load.
- It is an entirely portable cordless tool, lightweight but powerful than competitors.
- A 20V 5AH lithium battery is powering this cordless tool. It doesn’t disappoint with battery life either.
- With a full charge, you will get 100 crosscuts in a 2×4 (Pine).
- It comes with impressive bevel features and its capacity up to 57 degrees.
- Cutting capacity: depth of cut at 45° = 1-5/8 inches, depth of cut at 90° = 2-9/16 inches.
- 1x 7-1/4″ (184mm) DEWALT Circular saw
- 1x 7-1/4″ (184mm) blade.
- 1x Blade changing wrench.
- 1x 20V 5AH Lithium Ion battery.
- 1x fast battery charger
2. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch circular saw
This DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch circular saw another renowned cordless tool, also most famous for its outstanding performance.
If you are a beginner in this field, you can choose this model without any doubt. It can suit your budget.
It comes with a Powerful 5,150 RPM motor, which can deliver enough power to cut the most challenging wood with ease.
Forget to drag a painful extension cord during work. It comes with a heavy-duty 20V lithium-ion battery, Which can run this cordless tool for a long time.
Here’s why I enlisted this model in this category.
- A powerful 40-watt motor that can deliver 5,150 rpm
- Produce 1400 Inch Pounds of torque, that perfect for demanding cuts with ease
- The High strength lightweight magnetic shoe insured you for long-lasting cutting accuracy.
- Optimized rubber molded grip will give you better handy experience in your job site
- Over-molded rubber gripping handle increases long time handling capability and reduces fatigue during work. It also provides optimal balance and better control.
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allow you to cut 45-90 degree angle
- This cordless circular saw is powered by 20V 5.0 AH lithium-ion battery.
- 1 x 6-1/2″ DEWALT 20V cordless Circular Saw
- 1x sanding pad
- 1x Accessory Storage Box
- 25 x Sheets of Sand Paper
- 1x Wood with Nails Blade
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1x 2 Ah 20v lithium-ion Battery
- 1 x Universal Accessory Adapter
- 1 x Fast Cut Wood Blade,
- 1 x Depth measurement Guide
3. Makita XSH03T 6-1/2″ cordless circular saw
If you are looking for a cordless circular saw for maximum productivity in your job site, this model of 6-1/2″ Circular Saw should be your next choice.
I recommended this model in this category, considering its power and advanced technology.
This Makita XSH03T comes with a 90-Watts brushless motor, which delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping with maximum performance.
Here’s why this is the best cordless circular saw for the money
- A powerful 90-watts brushless motor runs this saw. It produces enough torque with maximum speed for cutting and ripping plywood, pinewood, stringers, and stairs with ease.
- The Brushless motor also increased cutting performance and giving you long-lasting tool life.
- This model has the latest speed change technology it allowing you to adjust the speed and torque during operation.
- The advanced brushless motor is better than a brushed motor. It consumes 50% less battery than a brushed motor.
- You will get 50% longer run-time per charge.
- Makita XSH03T features extreme protection with high-level water resistance, which allows you to work in dusty and harsh job sites.
- For increasing your productivity, it comes with a fast charger, which can charge the battery within 45 munies only.
- Makita created advanced star protection to extend battery life and save the motor from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
- You will get 3 years limited warranty on the tool battery and charger.
- 1 x Makita XSH03T6-1/2″ Cordless Circular Saw
- 2 x LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (18V 5.0AH)
- 1 x 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Fast Charger
- 1 x 6-1/2″ 24T C.T. Saw Blade (A-85092)
- 1x Toolbag
I hope you got the best model for your next DIY or home improvements job. We enlisted the top 3 cordless circular saws for beginners depends on the expert’s feedback.
If you have a sufficient budget for purchasing a cordless circular saw, you may go ahead with Makita XSH03T. We enlisted 3 tools from top renowned and famous brands.
But this model of Makita XSH03T better performer than other models considering its power and advanced features. Follow the instruction when operating the circular saw.
Hi, I am Eddie T. Jones, and I am the author of homegearsolution.com. I have been working with household appliances, tools, outdoor gear, and gardening tools for several years. I publish unbiased comparisons based on user reviews, expert reviews and test results. I hope you like the website.
Best regards, Eddie T. Jones